TheNerdRepublic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORUM IS NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!

Go down

THE FORUM IS NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! Empty THE FORUM IS NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!

Post by TheNerdRepublic Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:23 am

Hello all!

This is a message made on behalf of all of the admin team: Scary, Campion, DalekSupreme08 and VirtualDalek.

We'd like to announce that we are handing the forum over to TheIronLAD who will now be in charge of the forum! So please welcome him as your new grand master admin! This means that myself (Scary), Campion, DalekSupreme08 and VirtualDalek are no longer administrators nor moderators, so any questions or problems should now be directed at TheIronLAD.

We decided to hand the forum over to someone who could make better use of it because we are all currently very busy in our lives with school/college and thus we cannot give the forum the attention it needs and deserves. We would have had to close the forum down, but thankfully TheIronLAD will be keeping the forum open under his new management!

Thank you all, guys, and I hope you enjoy the new forum!

See you around!

Kind regards,
Scary.
(Ex-administrator)
TheNerdRepublic
TheNerdRepublic
Admin
Admin

Warning Level : 100%

https://thenerdrepublic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

THE FORUM IS NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! Empty Re: THE FORUM IS NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:31 am

I will be accepting co-admin applications tommorow , please message me on why you think you would be suitable for the job. Thank You very much and I hope that you all will continue posting and having fun !
Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down