TheNerdRepublic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVD / Blu-ray of a show that you love but will never watch

3 posters

Go down

DVD / Blu-ray of a show that you love but will never watch Empty DVD / Blu-ray of a show that you love but will never watch

Post by Kevin's Customs Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 am

This may require a bit of explanition... I LOVE Star Trek The Next Generation and Doctor Who... but I have seen most episodes so many times I doubt I would ever pop in the DVD and just watch because I have seen these Episodes of TNG and Tennant Era Who So many times...

Am I alone in this feeling?
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Nerd

Warning Level : 100%

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

DVD / Blu-ray of a show that you love but will never watch Empty Re: DVD / Blu-ray of a show that you love but will never watch

Post by Scary Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:37 am

I get what you mean. I have a few boxsets of shows I love but doubt I will watch, or at least not anytime soon. For example, Torchwood and Dad's Army. I would have said Doctor Who, too, but I was actually thinking of rewatching Tennant's era soon in preparation for his return in the 50th anniversary.
Scary
Scary
Nerd

Birthday : 1997-04-08
Favourite TV Show : Doctor Who

Back to top Go down

DVD / Blu-ray of a show that you love but will never watch Empty Re: DVD / Blu-ray of a show that you love but will never watch

Post by PlanetProductions123 Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:17 am

I get this feeling quite a bit so no your not alone. although there are so many doctor who episodes to watch by the time I watch all the other ones it's time to watch the original one. If you know what I mean, I also feel that way about simpsons Very Happy
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
Nerd

Birthday : 2001-08-17

http://thetwelvefaces.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down