TheNerdRepublic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about what song you are listening to at the moment

+5
Kevin's Customs
Buwaro Elexion
Scary
VirtualDalek
DalekSupreme08
9 posters

Go down

Talk about what song you are listening to at the moment Empty Talk about what song you are listening to at the moment

Post by DalekSupreme08 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Yup, this thread is here - but with a difference! Rather than just posting the song you're listening to, the idea is that you post something about it. Here's an example:
The Old Rules wrote:Haim - The Wire
The New Rules wrote:Haim - The Wire
Not the best song on their album, but it's still really catchy - glad it did well in the charts.
Get discussing!
DalekSupreme08
DalekSupreme08
Nerd

Warning Level : 100%

Back to top Go down

Talk about what song you are listening to at the moment Empty Re: Talk about what song you are listening to at the moment

Post by VirtualDalek Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:53 am

Stephen Walking - Top of the World

CaptainSparklez fans may recognise this as his outro song, this was the song which got me into Monstercat, so it has some history behind it Razz
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek
Nerd

Birthday : 1997-01-17

Back to top Go down

Talk about what song you are listening to at the moment Empty Re: Talk about what song you are listening to at the moment

Post by Scary Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:11 am

Kirk Franklin - "Riverside"

Love this one. Filled with joy! cheers

Scary
Scary
Nerd

Birthday : 1997-04-08
Favourite TV Show : Doctor Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:14 am

Lecrae - "Just Like You"

The only kind of rap I will ever listen to. bounce

Scary
Scary
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:37 am

Gary Barlow - Let Me Go
Brilliant single from Gary's upcoming album. I am a big fan of his and Take That's work Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Buwaro Elexion Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Halo 2 OST - Mausoleum Suite

This suite is utilized for majority of Flood fights, giving it a rather jumpy and ominous feel, I've heard if you are to reverse and speed up the first part of the suite, you shall receive a message from Mendicant Bias, who leaves messages in the Terminals of Halo 3
Buwaro Elexion
Buwaro Elexion
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1998-07-26
Favourite TV Show : Doctor Who, My Little Pony: FiM,

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin's Customs Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:47 am

Ylvis -What Does the Fox Say?

This is song has the most nonsensical lyrics but it can stay in your head for days
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Nerd

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post by DalekSupreme08 Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:12 am

Birdy - Light Me Up

Her new single, I've always quite liked her but this has to be my favourite yet, really cool song!
DalekSupreme08
DalekSupreme08
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin's Customs Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:01 am

Interesting Song DS08... I have never heard it before peobabally because I am in the US but I do like it
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomFudgeMan Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:35 am

Take It or Leave It by The Strokes.
RandomFudgeMan
RandomFudgeMan
Nerd

Favourite TV Show : Flongadongabarrel

Back to top Go down

Post by SeaDevil Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:48 am

Not any one particular song, but I am listening to the late, great Lou Reed's albums all over again. Still reeling over his passing last week. A true poet. Just listen to "Perfect Day" for the proof.
SeaDevil
SeaDevil
Nerd

Birthday : 1966-05-26
Favourite TV Show : Star Trek - Original series

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 am

Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men , I just love this song. It is perfect :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KimIsNotAUnicorn Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:46 am

Martin Garrix - Animals

I thought this wouldn't sound great due to the fact Martin is a new DJ but when I found out from Big Top 40 he is only 17 I just love it more now because someone that young as a DJ to get a number 1 single deserves a high five from me. IT IS AWESOME!
KimIsNotAUnicorn
KimIsNotAUnicorn
Nerd

Birthday : 1998-10-05
Favourite TV Show : Unique

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:53 am

Awolnation - "Sail"

I'm actually listening to the instrumental. Not too keen on the lyrics but the actual beat is awesome. I heard it on the trailer for the new movie 'The Counselor' at the cinema yesterday and had to track it down. Love it!

Scary
Scary
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:51 am

Payphone - Maroon 5 , I heard someone singing it in school today so it got stuck in my head ! and I love Maroon 5 Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin's Customs Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:29 am

Maroon 5 is cool... I like them in general but I never head Payphone before... guess that is what I am going to listen to now
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Momma Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:25 am

Fallout 3 Galaxy News radio. Currently playing is Jazzy Interlude- Billy Munn. (40:15)

Bop ba ba ba bah ba bah, bop ba bah b- SHUT UP THREE DOG, I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD!!!
Joe Momma
Joe Momma
Admin
Admin

Favourite TV Show : Doctor Who, and Sam And Max: Freelance Police

Back to top Go down

Post by KimIsNotAUnicorn Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 am

Sail - AWOLNATION

Probably one of the best guilty pleasures I'm glad to admit to this year! Very Happy
KimIsNotAUnicorn
KimIsNotAUnicorn
Nerd

Birthday : 1998-10-05
Favourite TV Show : Unique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum