TheNerdRepublic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J.KRowling doing a Spin Off Harry Potter Book and Film!

4 posters

Go down

J.KRowling doing a Spin Off Harry Potter Book and Film! Empty J.KRowling doing a Spin Off Harry Potter Book and Film!

Post by PlanetProductions123 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 am

I forgot most of the information but it's supposed to be set 70 years before harry potter began and hopefully it will have some harry potter characters in the cast as an easter egg or an appearance of Dumbledore himself.

Video:

PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
Nerd

Warning Level : 100%
Birthday : 2001-08-17

http://thetwelvefaces.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

J.KRowling doing a Spin Off Harry Potter Book and Film! Empty Re: J.KRowling doing a Spin Off Harry Potter Book and Film!

Post by Kambei Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:11 am

Well, that would make Albus Dumbledore about 40 years old and teaching at Hogwarts, so we are probably looking at the rise of Voldemort and the Death Eaters. Hagrid would make an appearence and Armando Dippet would be Headmaster.

I did hear another rumour that it would be about James, Lily, Remus, Sirius, Peter and Severus. Lucius Malfoy would have been a prefect at this time.

There is the possibility that it could be both if she does a few books, one in each era.

Kambei
Nerd

Back to top Go down

J.KRowling doing a Spin Off Harry Potter Book and Film! Empty Re: J.KRowling doing a Spin Off Harry Potter Book and Film!

Post by PlanetProductions123 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:22 am

I keep asking myself, Is J.K rowling doing the right thing. In a way she's continueing Harry Potter. I'm not even sure if it's a book first before the film. I think it's just a film. THEY'RE MAKING A SERIES! Of course I'm happy but of course worried at the same time

Rolling Eyes 
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
Nerd

Birthday : 2001-08-17

http://thetwelvefaces.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kambei Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:03 am

I kn ow what you mean. The words "The Phantom Menace" spring ominously to mind. Prequels very rarely live up to expectations, especially when you know the end of the story. Should do them as books first to see how well received they are.

Kambei
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin's Customs Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:43 am

As I remember J.K. Said she wasn't going to do another harry potter story
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Nerd

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:47 am

Definitely looking forward to this! Very Happy
Scary
Scary
Nerd

Birthday : 1997-04-08
Favourite TV Show : Doctor Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Kambei Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Kevin's Customs wrote:As I remember J.K. Said she wasn't going to do another harry potter story
Technically, it isn't a Harry Potter story as it will be set 59 years before Harry was even born and 30+ before his parents were born. WE could even see the famous duel between Dumbledore and Grindelwald

Kambei
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down