TheNerdRepublic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo's Brilliant Past and Horrid Future

+2
tombaker64
PlanetProductions123
6 posters

Go down

Nintendo's Brilliant Past and Horrid Future Empty Nintendo's Brilliant Past and Horrid Future

Post by PlanetProductions123 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:42 am

I am a Huge fan of Nintendo... well used to be. The consoles they used to come up with were so clever and in genius. I was like Surprised Tom Baker (needed to use that face Razz)

But however after the newest console "Nintendo 2DS" I think they have lost their skills. That's my opinion anyway. What are your opinions? Very Happy

PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
Nerd

Warning Level : 100%
Birthday : 2001-08-17

http://thetwelvefaces.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Nintendo's Brilliant Past and Horrid Future Empty Re: Nintendo's Brilliant Past and Horrid Future

Post by tombaker64 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:55 am

I agree with you, the 2DS is dreadful and the Wii U has pretty much no particularly interesting games on it. Nintendo has gone downhill dramatically in a surprisingly short amount of time but I have my Wii, DS Lite and my brothers N64.

tombaker64
Nerd

Birthday : 1998-01-30

Back to top Go down

Nintendo's Brilliant Past and Horrid Future Empty Re: Nintendo's Brilliant Past and Horrid Future

Post by Explosive Cookie Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:34 pm

I don't mind the 2DS, I just see it as a cheaper alternative to the 3DS for people who don't care for the 3D aspect such as my friend Taylor who is blind in one eye so technically he would be wasting money on a 3DS since he could get a 2DS for much cheaper.

Explosive Cookie
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetProductions123 Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:40 pm

I know what you mean and that is an advantage for him but they are making a big deal of it they should of just released this along with the 3ds and not make it as big of a deal. If you know what I mean :)
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
Nerd

Birthday : 2001-08-17

http://thetwelvefaces.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Explosive Cookie Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:01 pm

PlanetProductions123 wrote:I know what you mean and that is an advantage for him but they are making a big deal of it they should of just released this along with the 3ds and not make it as big of a deal. If you know what I mean :)
Yea, I know what you mean. To be honest I think they just made it so people who didn't have a 3DS could still play Pokémon X and Y without having to pay a lot of money for a 3DS and that's why it was released on the same day as X and Y...

Explosive Cookie
Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomFudgeMan Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 am

I wouldn't go so far as to saying they've lost it. For me, the 2DS is really aimed at the younger market. However, I do feel the Wii U needs more good games. I only have two..
RandomFudgeMan
RandomFudgeMan
Nerd

Favourite TV Show : Flongadongabarrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:41 am

The 2DS is actually aimed at those on lower budgets, so that they can play 3DS games without having to pay the hefty price of a 3DS. It's completely justified and something that I'm all for.
Scary
Scary
Nerd

Birthday : 1997-04-08
Favourite TV Show : Doctor Who

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomFudgeMan Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:03 am

Like Luke mentioned, it'd be handy for someone like me.
RandomFudgeMan
RandomFudgeMan
Nerd

Favourite TV Show : Flongadongabarrel

Back to top Go down

Post by NonZeroWriter4 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:01 am

With the announcement of Super Smash Bros 4 and the release of Sonic Lost World, Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World, I have considered on buying a Wii U. When the price goes down. As for the 2DS, I just felt that Nintendo may be going back to playing cards in ten years if their ideas get any worse. DSi, okay, it was alright. DSi XL, I don't understand the need for a bigger DSi. 3DS, brand new console with a decent new feature and fantastic library of games! 3DS XL and 2DS, facepalm.

NonZeroWriter4
Nerd

Birthday : 2001-01-05
Favourite TV Show : Doctor Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum