TheNerdRepublic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18

3 posters

Go down

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 Empty The High Council of Time Lords 1:18

Post by Kambei Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am

An All-Star cast of Time Lords

The Lord President of Gallifrey and The Time lords:

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 LordPresident The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 LordPresident02

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 TimeLord01 The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 TimeLord02

Heads: Lord President: Star Wars Phantom Menace Chancellor Valorum (Terence Stamp)
Time Lord (left): Star Wars POTF2 Grand Moff Tarkin (Peter Cushing)
Time Lord (right): Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Henry Jones sr (Sean Connery)
Body: Star Wars Phantom Menace Chancellor Valorum
Sash of Rassilon: sculpted
Rod of Rassilon: GI Joe nunchuks
Collars: card with silver plaited ribbon

After browsing through http://www.rebelscum.com to look at Star Wars figures (best selection of 1:18 figures with robes), I decided on Chancellor Valorum from Episode 1. I wanted to make another two Time lords to go with him, but I wanted them all to look different. I sorted through my box of spare heads (Worzel Gummidge, eat your heart out!) and found spares of Peter Cushing and Sean Connery (nice all-star cast!). I sanded down the hair and sculpted the skull-caps. The high collars were a little more problematical. then i remembered a website where someone had created some beautiful 1:6 scale Time Lords: http://vikki.ethernauts.net/timelord.html . I copied the pattern, scaled it down and printed it out onto card. I painted the card with acrylics and added some silver plaited ribbon which I painted over in the appropriate colours. The Sash of Rassilon was sculpted from Milliput, the Rod of Rassilon was one third of a set of nunchuks that came with a GI Joe figure and the Seal of Rassilon on the collars was printed out on inkjet vinyl.

Made a few more Gallifreyans to round out my High Council. The Time ladies are made using a Revenge of the Sith Mon Mothma figure. The purple Time Lord has a Samuel L Jackson head, the red Time Lord is Christopher Lee, the red Time Lady is Nicole Kidman (from Golden Compass) and the purple Time Lady is Genevieve O'Reilly who played Mon Mothma in RotS.

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 TimeLords01

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 TimeLadyRed The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 TimeLordRed

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 TimeLordsRed

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 TimeLadyPurple The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 Windu

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 TimeLordsPurple

Kambei
Nerd

Warning Level : 100%

Back to top Go down

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 Empty Re: The High Council of Time Lords 1:18

Post by Scary Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:27 am

Great work! Especially like the president! Very Happy
Scary
Scary
Nerd

Birthday : 1997-04-08
Favourite TV Show : Doctor Who

Back to top Go down

The High Council of Time Lords 1:18 Empty Re: The High Council of Time Lords 1:18

Post by Kevin's Customs Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:01 am

Amazing work Kambei
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Nerd

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum